Evansville Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and Training
If you’re just getting started with Lean Six Sigma, there is usually one way to go: following the levels and standards established for the methodology. We recommend the yellow belt certification and training at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Evansville High School Students of Indiana as it covers all the essentials and basics and is also a prerequisite for those who want to advance to the next level.
Training is one thing, but the certification will only be possible once you have finished it and taken our international exam that you should pass with at least 290 points out of 400.
Now, compared to other experts and companies in the field, we open the options for business professionals and students to get certified if they took the training in another place yet couldn’t receive their certificates. We know there are many like these and want to make sure you have all options open and don’t lose time.
The question is, are you a person who is in need of a yellow belt? If you are one of these:
- A high school student is looking to improve their education and gain practical experience.
- A college student who is looking to be an asset to future businesses and their projects.
- A business professional who is looking to become a great asset to companies. This includes learning how to implement LSS and earning a higher salary, as they will consider you of great value.
- Companies, colleges, universities, and high schools that want to include and offer LSS as part of their curriculum of studies or, at least, optative.
Then, you do need LSS and yellow belt training. However, we consider that any person can opt for and benefit from this belt based on how they learn to implement and take advantage of the methodology.
What Can You Do as A Yellow Belt?
You can either be part of a core team or an SME in a Yellow Belt project. Although you’ll only have a limited role, it will be very valuable in the long term.
You will need to organize and manage data. It may seem random, but you are a key player in the future.
Our training is designed to help Yellow Belts identify areas in need of improvement. This greatly impacts the process as you will be in charge of finding the problems and even solutions. These small Yellow Belt projects are often managed mainly with green or black belts as your leaders.
Lean Six Sigma is used frequently in companies and businesses, so its utility for students is doubtful. We have found that the methodology can help students improve their decision-making and leadership skills. This means that you have the opportunity to improve yourself and offer more value no matter what your job is in the future. In addition, being a yellow belt will help you work better around your own projects and ensure you don’t have to constantly rely on other individuals, at least in the beginning and while you build your own team and probably business.
How Can You Get Certified as A Yellow Belt?
Two ways to earn your Yellow Belt Certificate with us are, and we mentioned them briefly earlier:
- The “Body of Knowledge” exam is available if you feel that you are well-versed in the topics covered by the Yellow Belt Training. You can also contact us to discuss your requirements and create a new deal if you think you can work around this methodology and level of certification.
- You can take our training. Then you can apply for certification. Remember that we offer exams during the training and a final exam after it’s over, or you can choose between one of the two options as we know some of our students won’t have enough time to take several exams at a time.
We offer all options, regardless of their cost. We will work with you to determine your availability and set fees that are the same.
Thus, don’t feel limited, and rest assured, we will work around you.
Do You Want to Get Our Yellow Belt Training?
This method is for anyone who wants to improve their leadership, problem-solving, and work towards developing new skills and be of great help to any company. It is likely that most people will think about it and take it into consideration for these reasons, but there’s also more to it than just your regular benefits.
It is important to note that the certification and training for the yellow belt are for people who are just getting started in Six Sigma but want to improve their knowledge or be able to take part in real-life projects.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training and Certification is offered online by our team, on-campus at work, and when you visit us or decide to come to our place for it.
Feel free to contact our team at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum Pros of Evansville, and we will be happy to guide you through this level and more.